A multi-talented group of individuals on a mission to tell Ghana’s story using photography and web technologies. PhotoWalk Ghana is a content creation initiative which started in July 2012 by a group of local photographers and photo enthusiasts to deliver good imagery of Ghana.
We do this through travel and street photography to engage with individuals and small businesses.
45 cities and towns in 7 regions of Ghana captured and counting…
- Hands-on photography training for newbie photo enthusiasts, photobloggers and photojournalists.
- Content creation opportunities for participants
- Introduction to the basics of digital photography (photography 101)
- Domestic tourism for travelers
- Promote Ghana on the web using platforms such as Google Maps ( #localguides Program)
- Grow your creative network